|Use the following procedure to apply for a Club record.
- The Angler must complete the application form personally. Download the application form here.
- All applications must be made through your club.
- Time limit to apply is 60 days from date of catch.
- All record fish must be weighed on scales that have been certified for accuracy by Government Agencies or other qualified organisations.
- The catch and weighing of the fish must be witnessed.
- 5 Meters or more of the line used plus the double line used, leader and hooks must be submitted as was used in the catching of the fish.
- Clear photos of the fish and all measurements as stated on the form must be provided.
- Appropriate fees for world, S.A. and Provincial records to be enclosed, club records no charge.